Saturday, February 10, 2007

And I've done it again

okay, i'm going to have to remind myself every day with notes to actually write this darn thing... i told myself i'd write something every other day, but i've been slacking again... darn it

well, my classes aren't helping, because i have a 5 page essay due Friday, which isn't that bad, and a Physics midterm Thursday evening, which i don't want to do... i so hate science, why did i agree to take this class anyways??

and since i've been in my classes, i haven't gotten any writing done, which means i missed the deadline to get a free printed copy of my novel... o well, maybe next year... and maybe when i'm gone in April on vacation... i so want to finish it so i can go over it and edit it and everything

i guess that's it for now... enjoy your week-end, people

:0)

song: "Count Yourself In" by Ten Second Epic
book: "Archangel" by Sharon Shinn (love love love this book)

No comments: