Friday, April 13, 2007

The time of relaxing has come at last

my exams are over, so i can stay up as late as i want tonight... which sounds like i'm 10 years old instead of 20... which is just so odd, cause i always thought i sounded like i'm 11 or 12 :D... kidding... i swear to everything i hold dear, which is my laptop, my green iPod, and my huge library of romance novels (don't joke, i love them), that i'm an adult... plus, it's legal for me to drink up here... boo-hoo to all you 20-year old Americans, head for Canada, we've got the good beer

i've set up a little chart thing for how much i've written for my books, the first being my book from NaNoWriMo, then second being the one that comes after it... i know, i'm not even done the first one and i've started another... but i swear, it's only a couple of vague prologue sentences

i guess that's it for now, i'll probably post something before i go away on vacation on the 18th... i'm taking my laptop with me, but who knows when i'll get wireless access... i still want to take it with me so i can do some writing, and finish this darn book... but of course, once i'm done comes editing and revising, and i hate that... i'm of the opinion that what first comes out of your fingers is the best thing you can say... except research papers and thesises and school-related papers, those need many drafts

hugs to everyone... enjoy your week-end

:0)

song: "Rooftops (A Liberation Broadcast)" by Lostprophets (cause i love their music)
book: "Sex as a Second Language" by Jamie Sobrato (this is a plug for her new Harlequin Blaze book, cause earlier i commented on her blog, but this book is so good she deserves it)

No comments: