Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Writing update

wow, my second update in 3 days... i must be doing new things a lot more often

since i was bored tonight... i started playing with my new 4GB flash drive... and i realized that i could put all my music on my iPod and everything else on the flash drive memory stick... but that's not important... i was bored tonight, and backed up a bunch of files, including my novel-in-progress files... after that, and being a little more bored, i opened up the file and started writing, and wrote a whole freaking page

the last time i actually wrote something was like a month ago, so i was feeling good... then i had a Twix and felt reeeeally good... now i'm watching Futurama and i feel great

so, i'm going to do some more watching, and some more writing... then maybe some sleep

:0)

(and maybe after my exams the Rylie podcast will become a reality and not just a freaky dream i had on Sunday)

No comments: