Monday, June 25, 2007

Proof I'm a night owl

ok, this is just insane... it's right after midnight here and i've found my writing groove again... take that, Wendy... ok, kidding, but still, this is just strange... it's midnight, i have to be up at around 7:30am to get ready for class, and i'm away from my laptop until 3:30 in the afternoon

this really sucks... why can't i get the writing groove back when i get back from class?? it would be so much more convenient if i felt like writing when i knew i didn't have to be anywhere the next day... o well... long weekend's coming up, which means i have class Wednesday morning, then no class until the next Wednesday... wooooooooooooo

of course, i'm out of town on the week-end, but i'll be taking my laptop with me since i've made a deadline to finish my book, which is obviously a first draft of a manuscript... i'm aiming to finish by the end of August... but if i average 3 pages a day, it'll take me 22 or so days for me to reach my tentative page goal of 404, which is about 101,000 words... and that's about the middle of July... once i go back and add enough to get me to at least 22 pages a chapter, which'll give me 404 pages, then i'll start at the beginning and edit and review to my heart's content

unfortunately, this mid-July date is surrounded by 2 papers i'll have due... thank God one was moved to the 18th instead of me having both due on the 16th... ewwwww

i guess that's it for me for now... i'm off to write another 3 and a half pages (which i told myself i'd write before i went to bed)

:0)

song: "Not Good Enough For the Truth in Cliche" by Escape the Fate
book: "Hunting the Hunter" by Shiloh Walker

No comments: