Monday, June 11, 2007

Something I've learned about myself

i realized something today when my friend Wendy was talking to me on how many words she's reached so far for Script Frenzy

i'm not a script writer, i'm a book writer

i thought i could write a script, but i can't cope with the format, and i need to write things out as they happen in my mind one after the other in full sentences and get people to talk using quotes... i see things happening in my mind and I have to write what i see, not take the time to write what the setting is in little headings

o well, at least i tried it, right? and i guess i could always go back and write it as a novel instead

:0)

song: "Sleepless Nights" by Faber Drive
book: "Twilight" by Stephenie Meyer

1 comment:

Wendy said...

And you're a great soon-to-be discovered novelist at that *hugs*. And, it's 5,077 on the count just so you know *grins*.