Sunday, August 26, 2007

Writing news

i think i've finally finished the first draft of "Full Moon Falling"... at 104,706 words and 406 pages

well, i think i'm going to change the margins and make sure all the chapters start on different pages... then put it away and thinking about what i'm going to write next

the first draft will be sitting in my files for about 2 or 3 weeks, then i'll be going back to it and editing what i have so it all flows nicely... maybe it won't take me as long as it did to write the darn thing

:0)

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Woot! Congrats! *pops the champagne* About time and, seriously, I so can't wait to be able to read the whole thing once it's completed. Just remember, I want a signed copy of this when it's published so I can be one of those people that tells their friends "I knew her when..." ;)