Thursday, October 25, 2007

Writing day

i've blocked off tomorrow so i can write as much as i can on this new story, which i don't think will be more than 75-80,000 words... i want to get through the outline i have mostly planned out... i don't plan out the end, because it could change as time goes on

i'm not sure when i'll get the chance to edit this story... i want to have it done by about the 5th of December, so i can give myself some time to study for my exams, then i'm starting the giant edit/re-write on the 14th so i can start polishing it so i can start writing up the agency queries

i think doing that will be a blast, talking about what i have to try and interest someone into reading it... but i'm getting ahead of myself *sigh*

so i'll be typing away tomorrow, possibly giving myself carpal tunnel... i hope not, that'd be painful

:0)

song: "The Forsaken" by Within Temptation
book: "Where's My Hero" anthology

No comments: