Tuesday, October 24, 2006

And the writings start :0)

okay now, i figured that, since i don't normally post at my Yahoo blog, i'd post here, because it's an actual blog-type place... hopefully i can keep it up here longer than at Yahoo... i mean, i like Yahoo well enough, but sometimes you just want to smack it



now, i'm guessing knowing something about me might help, so, why not??... i'm heading into my third decade... which almost makes me sound like a baby when you figure out that i'm almost 20... i'm a west coast girl, okay, i'm a Canadian west coast girl, and my winter's consist of week-long rain... so no, i don't wear mittens 24/7

i'm a university student, working on my B.A.... maybe taking a break to work or travel a little... i've gotten to a point when i need to figure out what i want to do with the rest of my life... whether or not i want to get my degree now, or wait and live my life and do what i want for a year or so then go back to school... *sigh* some days it's annoying and upsetting thinking about this, because i honestly don't know what i want to do when my birthday hits at the end of the year, i'll plan out the next 12 months and see where that takes me

i'm also an aspiring writer... i write online in RP (that's role play) groups, and i think i do pretty good there... i've had lots of positive comments, so i think i have a talent at writing... i've had a few books in progress, in both romance and fantasy genres... the first one i wrote in high school in the 11th grade, almost 4 years ago... the second, i started in May... i came across the first one a few months ago and deemed it 'beyond saving'... all i can say is it's cheesy... the second hasn't got past 20 pages and i've been at a stand still since June... i love the idea of it, and hopefully i can start it up again... i'll have to come up with a schedule, like write so many pages a day

okay, i think that's enough about me for tonight... i'll spill more about me in future blogs... i think i'm going to end all my blog-posty-things (:D) with a book and a song recommendation... just to make the world a little more literate and musical

i know, sappy, but hey, why not??... love you, babes *hugs*

song: "Upside Down" by Jakalope
book: "Lover Awakened" by J.R. Ward

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing. Take care and have a great week. :) DDW1210

Anonymous said...

rylie honey i think that you are fabu! i love you to bits honey, and i think that i too will start to blog here as well. i thank you for bringing this to me and will hopefully be able to send more and more blogs to you and we can read each others stuff and comment and all of that fun stuff. love ya babes.. nancy

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great idea Rylie, hope to see something out there from you soon. Let me know when to expect the first Rylie original, the first of many I'm sure and I will make sure I'm first in line. LOL - Wendy