Sunday, October 29, 2006

Writing update... yay

ok, props to my Nancy... she told me about this writing month thing... which is National Novel Writing Month... it sounds so cool, so i thought, why not??... i can get my book put out there on this site... or even write something else and put this on hold, cause i do have a lot jumbling around in my head... sweet


my ID is donovan_rylie, if anyone else out there is on there... that means you, Nancy *hugs*

and on another note, i've got 4 pages done so far this weekend... which, i know, isn't 10, but i only write when the mood grabs me

song: "Rush" by Aly and AJ
book: "The Compass Rose" by Gail Dayton (love this book)

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Rylie - im sooo excited that you are on the NaNo Wrimo! my id there is fairiemage if you would like to become one of my "friends" there we can help each other. I am using the story of Iola in the past as my writing subject - probably because it has grabbed me and i can't stop writing it. HUGSGGS to you my rylie! im sooo super excited to have you there!